The Risto Weightlifting Academy, in Portsmouth, NH, will be having an open work out at 10AM on Saturday January 2, 2010. Our workout is in celebration of the New Year and our New Gym. All are welcome to stop by. We will be there most of the day.
We are located at:
953 Islington St.
Portsmouth, NH, 03801
Please call 207 319 7607 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Risto Sports Academy just installed 4 new weght lifting platforms. Profesionally designed, they are extremely solid, yet quiet.
We look forward to breaking PR’s on these!
For your convenience, we will be posting training packages on the website for easy purchase through the website. This ranges form full program design to technical tune-up sessions.
Ivan’s training system uses elements formt he Bulgarian, Russian, and Cuban systems. By the way, YES, Ivan has formally studied training in Cuba and former East Block countires. To keep his skills fresh, he has done follow-up studied on site in Bulgaria as well as technical refreshers with the Cuban National coach. In a nutshell, he’s done all the studying for you!
Risto sports will not be shipping shoes today due to the Nor’easter and blizzard like conditions.
We will be available via phone and email as well as at the gym later tonight (after shipping hours).
Risto Sports is joining forces with Crossfit Portsmouth. We will now offer training services at Crossfit Portsmouth. It is conveniently located with in 45 minutes to an hour of Boston, MA; Portland, ME; and Manchester, NH.
We will offer the following categories of service:
- monthly training memberships
- drop-in training sessions
- training program design, including distance learning for non-local athletes
- Combination of Crossfit and weightlifting training memberships
- sport specific training, such as wrestling
We will hold the following events:
- sanctioned Olympic weightlifting meets
- knowledge sharing events on weightlifting with Olympic medalists
- Seminars and clinics with elite Olympic coaches
- Clinics with our expert staff