|Day 3||1.- Hang P. Snatch||65%(2×3)||70%x3||75%x3||80%(2×3)||15 reps|
|2.- J behind neck||70%x3||75%x3||80%x3||85%x3||87%x3||15 reps|
|3.- Back Squat||60%x5||65%x5||70%x3||75%x3||80%(2×3)||22 reps|
- Carol C Wiseman on Top 5 – Places to get Natural Foods and Raw milk near Risto Sports
- Israel Gonzalez on WOD for Olympic Weightlifting Week 8 Day 4
- Israel Gonzalez on WOD for O Weightlifting Week 8 Day 3
- Israel Gonzalez on WOD for O Weightlifting Week 7 Day 6
- Israel Gonzalez on WOD for O Weightlifting Week 7 Day 5
- National Youth Champion to Compete for Team USA today, webcast!
- Response to Gwen’s video from 2013 nationals by a member of the IWF technical committee
- How we Trained Colombian lifter Vanessa Quinonez to compete at the Arnold 2014
- WOD for Olympic Weightlifting Week 12 Day 6
- WOD for Olympic Weightlifting Week 12 Day 5
- 2010 training in Medellin
- AFX 2012
- Arnold Expo 2011
- Australian National Weightlifting Nationals 2010
- Carlos Andica – Colombia Armenia 2011
- Carlos Andica- Risto Athlete
- Coach Burgener Shoe with T-shirt
- Risto 2012 Alaska Fitness Expo Soviet System Cert
- Risto Olimpico
- Risto Sports Gym Opening -May 2011
- WOD for O Lifting Week 5 Day 5
- WOD for O Lifting Week 6 Day 3
- WOD for O Lifting Week 6 Day 4
- October 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- January 2009
- November 2008
- October 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- April 2007
- March 2007
|Day 2||1.- P Snatch Below Knees||65%x3||70%(2×3)||75%x3||80%x3||83%x3||18 reps|
|2.- Jerk behind neck||70%x4||75%x3||80%(3×3)||20 reps|
|3.- Back Squat||60%x4||65%(2×4)||70%x3||75%x3||80%x3||83%(2×3)||27 reps|
|4.- Snatch Pulls||85%(2×3)||90%(2×3)||12 reps|
|5.- Ab work|
|Week 8||Macrocycle I, Mesocycle II, Microcycle IV|
|Day 1||1.-Power Snatch||70%(2×3)||75%x3||80%x3||83%(3×3)||21 reps|
|2.-P Clean+P Jerk||60%x3||65%(2×3)||70%x3||75%x3||80%(2×3)||21 reps|
|3.-Back Squat||60%x5||65%x5||70%x5||75%x3||80%x3||85%x3||87%(2×3)||30 reps|
|4.- Snatch pull||90%(2×3)||95%(3×3)||12 reps|
|Day 6||1.- Snatch||65%x3||70%x3||75%x3||87%x3||85%x2||90%1||17 reps|
|2.- C&J||65%x3||70%x3||75%x3||87%x3||85%x2||90%1||17 reps|
|Obs||Unloading||360 reps, snatch 103, C&J 107, squats120, pulls 30|
Risto Sports is proud to announce the luanching of our new model: The Risto Olimpico:
As mentioned in our July 15, 2012 blog post, Risto Sports worked with a NYC designer, Storm Lewis, to develop a new and, even better model (http://www.ristosports.com/blog/?p=452). Well, moths of work ensued to bring the Olimpico to life. This included – finding a new manufacturing site, developing improved manufacturing methods, upgrading styling, adding performance features, improve long term durability of the shoe, and continuing to improve the overall quality and value of the shoe.
Why you should buy this shoe?
1. It will make you lift more! It’s designed by weightlifting experts and will outperform any flat sole shoe.
2. Hard wood heel insert, at a height that is optimized for hitting max snatches, clean and jerks, and squats.
3. Hand made in fair trade* conditions, by the only female run factory in Ecuador, in the America’s- just watch here:
4. Full leather upper ( Leather interior and exterior upper), for supreme fit that will improve over the lifetime of the shoe
5. Way cheaper than the big brands. The Risto’s are priced more than $20 less than the big brands.
What is different from our previous models?
1. It is lighter, because CrossFitters like light shoes.
2. Super flexible forefoot to improve jerks and decrease break-in time:
3. Even more green footprint.
These models are made in Ecuador and are locally sourced. The leather, wood, and natural rubber all come from the area, reducing the carbon footprint.
4. No more metal eyelets on the exterior of the shoe.
Eyelets are only visible on the interior of the upper and not exposed on the exterior. This prevents them from damage and increases durability of shoe.
5. Improved drying methods extend life of the shoe exterior sole
Due to improved drying techniques, the seal between the rubber exterior footing and the wood heel is more durable.
To celebrate Election Day, the Risto Olimpico will be available for pre-sale Tuesday, November 6, 2012.
*Important Note: Currently, there are no Fair Trade organizations which certify products like weightlifting shoes. Hence, we have not sought fair trade certification.